“I would recommend Turtle airways as an quick and efficient way of getting to and from your holiday accommodation” – Paul G
GETTING TO TURTLE AIRWAYS
Turtle Airways is situated on Wailoaloa Beach, which is a 15-minute drive from Nadi International Airport. There are taxis located outside the terminal, and the fare runs at approximately AU$12.
If you are staying at a Hotel prior to your flight with us, please enquire with the front desk about possible transfer options available. Taxi fares from any hotel in Nadi to our Seaplane base should be no more than AU$20.
Turtle Airways can arrange a taxi to pick you up upon arrival back into Nadi from your island resort. If you have made alternative arrangements, kindly let Turtle Airways’ reservation staff know.
OUR FLIGHT ROUTES (RESORTS SERVED);
Yasawa Group of Island’s
- Nadi – Navutu Stars Resort
- Nadi – Nanuya Island Resort
- Nadi – Otto & Fanny’s
- Nadi – Coralview Island Resort
- Nadi – Safe Landing
- Nadi – Nabua Lodge
- Nadi – Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
- Nadi – Oarsman Bay Lodge
* Turtle Island is the drop-off point for the above resorts. A boat will be waiting for you upon arrival. Some resorts offer this as a complementary service, and others charge AU$10-20 for this. Boat trip from Turtle Island to your resort should take no more than 15-20 minutes – be sure to have your camera out, as you are now in the Blue Lagoon region of Fiji, named after the 1980 film starring Brooke Shields, where the landscape will surely blow you away!
- Nadi – Viwa Island Resort
- Nadi – Barefoot Island Resort
- Nadi – Mantaray Island Resort
- Nadi – Paradise Cove
* Your seaplane will deposit you on the shores of the above resorts. Octopus, Viwa and Paradise Cove may not always be sheltered; this may result in a different landing zone on the day. Not to worry, we’ve done this many times, and this will be coordinated with your resort, to ensure a hassle free transfer.
|Travel Time ?||Convenient Connection ?||Comfort ?||Facilities ?|
|Turtle Airways||30 minutes each way||2 – 6 flights per day||-No rough sea-No seasickness||-Newly renovated waiting lounge, bathroom, shower, vanity-Free Wi-Fi-Located on the beach-Close to hotel restaurants-Waiting area at our Jetty in a Fijian Crafted Hut|
|Boat||5 ½ hours each way||Once dailyFrom Nadi – 8:30amFrom Yasawa – 2:00pm||-Air Condition||-Captain’s Lounge-Standard Lounge|
|Other Air Providers||30 minutes each way||0-2 flights per day||-No rough sea-No seasickness||-Airport domestic departure terminal|
Mamanuca Group of Island’s
- Nadi – Mana Island Resort
- Nadi – Tadrai Island Resort
- Nadi – Castaway Island Resort
- Nadi – Likuliku Lagoon Resort
- Nadi – Malolo Island Resort
- Nadi – Tropica Island Resort
- Nadi – Musket Cove Island Resort
- Nadi – Plantation Island Resort
* Beach to beach transfers, from our Seaplane base right to the shores of your island paradise. You will enjoy a fast 12-15 minute flight, saving you hours of layover in Nadi and/or travel time by Boat. With flights departing every hour, we will get you there sooner.
|Travel Time||Convenient Connection||Comfort||Facilities|
|Turtle Airways||15 minutes||2 – 6 flights per day||-No rough sea-No seasickness||-Newly renovated waiting lounge, bathroom, shower, vanity-Free Wi-Fi-Located on the beach-Close to hotel restaurants-Breezy waiting area at our jetty in a Fijian crafted hut|
|Boat||3 hours||3 times per day||-Air Condition||-Captain’s Lounge-Standard Lounge|
|Other Air Competitor||15 minutes||0-2 flight per day||-No rough sea-No seasickness||-Airport domestic departure terminal|
Watch our Video